Moggy Environmental is a Sudbury-based and Aboriginal-owned environmental consulting company that specializes in fisheries and aquatic assessments, environmental impact assessments, environmental assessment and regulatory permitting, monitoring and consultation for development projects.
We believe that development projects can be undertaken in a sustainable manner, and we work with you to accomplish that vision, to ensure the needs of today are met without compromising the needs of future generations. We value customer service, excellence in our technical work, cost-effective and practical solutions, teamwork and integrity to develop environmental management solutions for your business.
With 13 years’ experience with the Federal government and two years’ experience with private consulting, Moggy Environmental’s team brings extensive knowledge and experience with environmental assessment and permitting to help navigate you through the process, and support you in ensuring you have sustainable solutions for your business needs.
- We have a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory agency’s requirements;
- We have experience with permitting regimes across Canada, including Ontario and the Arctic;
- We have experience with numerous sectors including urban, municipal, mineral development, oil & gas, waterpower, First Nations and Northern Land Claims; and,
- We maintain a broad network with industry leaders and collaborate with associates to meet your project needs.
We stay engaged in the industry by maintaining affiliations and memberships with the following organizations:
- American Fisheries Society (AFS)
- Canadian Society of Environmental Biologists
- International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA)
- Ontario Association for Impact Assessment (OAIA)
- Eco-Canada - Environmental Practitioner